The Great Adventure
There are not enough words in my vocabulary to describe the most incredible experience I have had in South Africa for the past three weeks.
It was worth more than any college education or any amount of software.
I learned about humanity
I learned about humility
I learned about racism
I learned about unconditional love
I learned about oppression
I learned about freedom
I learned about beauty
I learned about ugliness
I learned about total poverty
I learned about wealth
I learned about ubuntu
I learned about anger
I learned about forgiveness
I learned about corruption in government
I learned about generous hearts beyond imagination
I learned about SOUL
These are simply a few samples of what I learned and when I get the pictures to go with them it will be clearer.
It was worth more than any college education or any amount of software.
I learned about humanity
I learned about humility
I learned about racism
I learned about unconditional love
I learned about oppression
I learned about freedom
I learned about beauty
I learned about ugliness
I learned about total poverty
I learned about wealth
I learned about ubuntu
I learned about anger
I learned about forgiveness
I learned about corruption in government
I learned about generous hearts beyond imagination
I learned about SOUL
These are simply a few samples of what I learned and when I get the pictures to go with them it will be clearer.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home